We need YOU to help us make a difference in the community! Jewish teens have committed to bake 100+ pumpkin pies to donate to local soup kitchens for their Thanksgiving meals. Help us spread the holiday spirit!
Join us on Sunday, November 22nd at 4:00pm as we kick off pie baking VIRTUALLY. Open to all teens!
How it works:
- Commit to baking pies no later than Friday, November 13th. You can sign up to bake 1, 2 or 3 pies.
- You will be receiving a follow up email regarding picking up your ingredients. We will be having multiple pick-up spots in West Hartford, East of the River and Simsbury.
- On the 22nd, we will be kicking off VIRTUALLY with some words of inspiration and hearing the first hand account from an individual who has experiences homelessness and benefitted from one of the organizations are pies are going to.
- Bake pies at your house. Stay on zoom and join a breakout room with your friends or bake alone.
- After you finish baking your pies at home, we will have a drop off locations in West Hartford, East of the River and Simsbury that night!
- Pies will be distributed to soup kitchens on Monday!